MaC Consultants is a boutique building and construction Project Management company based in Melbourne, for the discerning client who requires a seamless construction period delivered on time and on budget.
MaC Consultants delivers tailored solutions to meet the needs of each of our clients. We are recognised for our excellence in customer service and communication.
We have designed and constructed a wide range of home renovations, quality new homes, commercial fit outs as well as a wide range of building maintenance services.
MaC Consultants have a team of quality, qualified and experienced tradespeople that can manage your renovation from design to completion.
- Builders with both residential and commercial building licences
Our aim is to remove the stress and hassle so you can get on with your day to day activities with as little as possible interruptions.
All work will be done in accordance with the National Construction Code of Australia (NCC) and all relevant Australian Standards. A Plumbing Compliance Certificate will be provided after all work is complete and a 6 year warranty is provided on all plumbing works. (Not valid for any manufacturing problems with any fixtures supplied)
All Electrical works are guaranteed for 3 years on workmanship and 1 year on all parts supplied. All works are compliant with AS/NZ3000 and shall be provided with electrical safety certificate upon final payment of all works.
All painting works completed by a Dulux accredited painter who is certified and trusted by Dulux, uses quality Dulux paint and offers their own 5 Year Painter’s Workmanship warranty on all residential paint projects.
References from past clients:
- “Matt’s expertise and experience across all aspects of the refurbishment was invaluable for the Owners Corporation Committee, and gave us confidence throughout the entire process that the owners’ funds that we allocated to the refurbishment would give us a great outcome.”
Beau Zlatkovic – The Owners Corporation Committee
- “Matt assisted us in a small renovation project for our residential property as we are living overseas. He delivered everything we needed in a timely manner including excellent communication skills, regular phone calls, emails and weekly works updates. We would highly recommend Matt for his due diligence and expertise in works coordination and Project Management.” Frank and Justine (NZ)
- “Matt organised a kitchen renovation for us on our unit we were putting up for a sale in West Footscray. We live interstate so all communication needed to be done via email and phone calls. Matt made the whole process very easy. He was easy to talk to, reliable and made renovating from a distance possible. This is our second time we have asked Matt to run a project for us and we would definitely do it again. We were very pleased with the finish results, all work was completed to a high standard. Thank you Matt and crew!” Lorraine & Phil (WA)
- Apart from the delay on the permit process, we were exceptionally happy with Matt and his team at MaC Consultants. Matt’s communications was timely, clear and professional. The tradies were all of a high standard and we were very happy with the quality and finish of the works. Ours was a tricky job on a 90 year old building. Nothing was square to start with but they worked their way through this methodically and delivered a really sound, quality job.
Bruce Windsor, 3181
MaC Consultants works in conjunction with a fully registered Building Practitioner and a current member of the Master Builders Association.